Live Online(Effective, Engaging & Interactive)
Agile Project Management Course
PRINCE2 Agile® - the world’s most complete project management solution, combines the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
"At the comfort of your room". LIVE ONLINE!
Certifications Preparation & Achievement
PRINCE2 Agile - Foundation
PRINCE2 Agile - Practitioner
Mode: Live Online
Sessions: 10 Sessions (Phased)
6 Sessions Agile PRINCE2 Foundation Course
4 Sessions Agile PRINCE2 Practitioner Course
Time: 10.00am to 1.00pm (3 Hrs), Including Scheduled Breaks
Time Zone: +3 GMT (East African Time)
The new best practice guidance shows how this compatibility can be exploited by organizations harnessing both PRINCE2 and agile, equipping them with the required skills and processes to successfully deliver projects to meet customer requirements in today’s fast paced and rapidly changing business environments:
The combination of control and flexibility
Use today’s best practices
Improved capability to react and adapt.
PRINCE2 Agile® is all about using PRINCE2 and Agile in the right place, combining them together until you have the perfect mixture and blend. Corporate friendly and combining flexibility with pragmatism, PRINCE2 Agile gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to scale for complete control and good governance.
PRINCE2 Agile has been developed as a single-tier qualification; ideal for Project Managers seeking to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile, applying its approach within their existing project management environment.
Clear, structured, focused
Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile provides structure, governance and control when working with Agile concepts, methods and techniques, such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up.
The skills the PMs' will gain
Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and scope
Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined projects requirements and deliverable
The Program - Approach & Goals
Coaching is different from training. Training implies a formal teacher-pupil relationship, and the formal instruction of material that will be undertaken during the offered training.
Coaching will be less structured, it will involve understanding of suggested global best practices in project management and also aligning these best practice with a discussions on the current practices in the organization that will help in drawing the project management life-cycle/ methodology that can be adopted in the organization.
This step will help understand what knowledge area needs the first attention and hence work the methodology to assist in this area.
The Goals are:-
1. Exposing the team to suggested global best practices
2. Reviewing Organizational Documentation
3. Current Organizational hierarchy and its operations
4. Organizational Project Management Maturity Level
5. Identification of the internal organization champion
6. Bench-marking and setting goals
7. Drawing the project life-cycle to be implemented in the organization in line with the suggested and understood best practice
*Certified Digital Trainer
+254 724 528 430
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Course Work
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Course Work
Online via Paypal using Debit/Credit Card
What the Program Covers
1. Understand key concepts relating to projects and aligning to success using PRINCE2 (Project Governance)
2. Understand key concepts relating to projects and Agile. Ways of working for adoption of agile
3. Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context.
4. Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques.
5. Understand the focus areas in an agile context.